Tuesday 22 November 2011

WWWWW


Where: To Las Vegas, Nevada
What: Electric Daisy Carnival 2013 which is a three day musical carnival taking place in a massive race track outside in Las Vegas which hosts hundreds of the worlds best djs.
When: June 8th 9th and 10th 2013

Who I intend to go with:
-those who share my love for travel and new and exciting experiences
-those who I know and trust
-those who are up for anything

This trip to Las Vegas will revolve around this three day festival.  Although I will enjoy fine dining, shopping and wandering around the streets, the main attraction for ME for THIS TRIP is EDC.  

1 comment:

  1. I just finished watching the EDC experience documentary on netflix and I have to go for my first time in 2013! Like damn I'm missing out most of my favorite artists and djs are in the video just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete