Tuesday 22 November 2011

Expenses and Itinerary

Airfare: 700$ on WestJet- leaving very early on Friday morning so I will be able to have the morning to shop, check out restaurants and nap before the afternoon and night ahead.  I will be returning on the Monday sometime after 11pm because I hate flying during the day and this will let me have a last evening in Vegas.

Hotel: split between the 2 of us, it is approximately 4000$ (2000 room/night) staying at the Encore Hotel which is one of the top hotels in Vegas and is close to the carnival.

Festival ticket: 215$ for the 3 days from 8pm to 6 am

Extra costs: there are outdoor pool parties during the day, which cost about 100 each.  I plan to go to a minimum of 2 so that should come to about 200$
On top of that, the transportation around Vegas will be done by foot and mainly taxis so that would add another 200$.

Food: The restaurants will most likely be expensive especially when I include the alcohol as well.  I expect to be spending about 200 dollars a day on dining so that should amount to about 800 for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

While in Vegas, I want to take advantage of the shopping and will be bringing with me approximately $2000 to spend on clothes, accessories and gifts for my family at home.

The Grand Total of this vacation: just over 8000 dollars 

No comments:

Post a Comment