Tuesday 22 November 2011

The Lifestyle...

Rave culture is something that has strongly captured my attention and has progressively consumed my life.   From trance to tech-house, this music is so inspirational and uplifting and is something that I have never experienced before.  It allows you to be free, to be anyone you want to be.  This music is an outlet.  This is a lifestyle.  This lifestyle is so accepting of different people from different walks of life and I think that is one of the main reasons I am so attracted to this.  This carnival means more to me than any other show or concert I could imagine.  This experience will be nonetheless life changing as I will be utterly consumed with the lights, the people, the music and the rest of this magical and almost enchanted atmosphere which I would consider my utopia.  Full of love, hope and excitement, this trip is everything I could ask for and more at this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment